Anchor Division £300 Competition T+C's
TheGreat-Divide.com x Anchor Division Competition 2013 Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this competition constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
2. Entry is open to anyone only aged 18 years and over, excluding employees of TGD or any other company linked to the competition in any way.
3. To enter, entrants must: 'Subscribe to the mailing list'
4. If you are already on the mailing list you will automatically be entered
5. By subscribing to the mailing list to enter the competition you here by agree to have your email address added to the Off Hand Forum mailing list.
6. TGD accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
7. The competition will end on April 17th and a winner will be drawn ("Promotional Period").
8. The prize available is a £300 voucher to be spent on full price merchandise only, and will be in the form of a one use only discount code. There are no cash alternatives to the prize offered.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to accept and/or to remove from the websites displaying materials from entries any materials in any entries the Promoter deems, at its sole discretion, at any time either not to comply with the terms as set out herein. If any element of an entry breaches these terms, the Promoter has the right to reject the whole entry.
10. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
11. The promoter is The Great-Divide Ltd (the 'Promoter') whose address is 2-8 Scrutton Street, London, EC2A 4RT.
12. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts