Something for the Weekend Competition T&C's
THE GREAT-DIVIDE.COM SOMETHING FOR THE WEEKEND COMPETITION MARCH 2012 - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this competition constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
2. Entry is open to anyone only aged 18 years and over, excluding employees of TGD or any other company linked to the competition in any way.
3. To enter, entrants must:
a) Follow The Great-Divide on Twitter; AND Use the Twitter service to "retweet" (repeat) a message posted by TGD during the promotional period,
b) Use the Facebook to "Like" The Great Divide Page: AND use the service to share the competition info.
c) Sign up to the TGD Newsletter list
4. Each of the above counts as a single entry.
5. TGD accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
6. The competition winner will end on December 2012 ("Promotional Period").
7. The prize draw will take place on every Friday. Winner will be selected at random from all valid entries and will be notified within 24 hours on Twitter via a private message or private message on Facebook which will give them an email address to respond to. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter via the email address specified setting out their contact details and address within 3 days, the Promoter has the right to pick another winner from all valid entries.
8. The prize available is a £50 voucher to be spent on full price merchandise only, and will be in the form of a one use only discount code. There are no cash alternatives to the prize offered.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to accept and/or to remove from the websites displaying materials from entries any materials in any entries the Promoter deems, at its sole discretion, at any time either not to comply with the terms as set out herein. If any element of an entry breaches these terms, the Promoter has the right to reject the whole entry.
12. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
13. The promoter is The Great-Divide Ltd (the 'Promoter') whose address is 2-8 Scrutton Street, London, EC2A 4RT.
14. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts