Founded in 1920, Dehen are a family business that have become iconic for their classic and traditional U.S. heavyweight apparel. Made famous by knitting varsity and collegiate sweaters, as well as their Varsity Jackets, each item is still made by hand in their workshop in Portland. Heavy Duty, Old School Truth.
The Dehen Flyer's Club Jacket takes cues from various military flight jackets of yore, such as the MA-1 and B-15. The impetus to create this garment was one part homage to the late Bill Dehen's service in WWII and one part determination to use their resources responsibly. Dehen found that their iconic N-1 Deck jacket would leave portions of shearling too large to waste, but with no place to call home. Made from the highest quality materials and great attention to detail, using Pendleton melton wool and a genuine mouton collar, it's one of our favourites here at The Great Divide this season.
- Pendleton 24 ounce melton wool body
- Genuine mouton collar with tab for neck closure
- Heavyweight safety orange satin lining
- 100% worsted wool trim
- Fold back cuffs
- Front welt pockets with snap closures
- Heavy duty 2-way brass zipper with zipper guard
- Internal welt pocket with snap closure
- Made in Portland, Oregon