Filson specialises in crafting bags and accessories for outdoor pursuits. Still made in it's home town in Seattle, underneath its flagship store, the Filson products are so superior that each piece is guaranteed for life and many are handed down through generations. Each piece of Filson we stock here at The Great Divide is a heritage outfitters staple, effortlessly timeless, hard wearing and only get better with age.
Pulled from the Filson archives: the Aberdeen Work Jacket is made with oil finish Cover Cloth for rain and wind resistance from spring through fall. Fully lined with cotton in the body and easy-layering polyester in the sleeves.
- Made in the USA
- 8-oz. oil finish Cover Cloth
- Heavy-duty front zipper with snap-close storm flap
- Snap-flap cargo pockets, vertical zippered chest pocket, interior security pocket and Moleskin-lined handwarmer pockets
- Drawcord-adjustable hem and rib-knit cuffs seal in warmth
- Body lined with Feather Cloth; sleeves with polyester twill