Filson has specialised in “rugged quality” for over a century. Founded in 1897, Filson specialises in crafting bags and accessories for outdoor pursuits. Still made in it's home town in Seattle, underneath its flagship store, the Filson products are so superior that each piece is guaranteed for life and many are handed down through generations. Each piece of Filson we stock here at The Great Divide is a heritage outfitters staple, effortlessly timeless, hard wearing and only get better with age.
The Filson Logger Mesh Cap in black is a classic cap that hugs your head comfortably, with an adjustable strap and brass buckle on the back. This six-panel cap features a pre-curved bill for protection from sun and rain, and a bold Filson patch on the front. Made of iconic, durable Tin Cloth with a mesh back for breathability, it's built to last through years of regular use.
- Strap-adjustable closure
- Crown has six-panel construction for durability and comfortable fit
- Tin Cloth or Ten-Mile Cloth fabric front of cap is rain repellent and abrasion resistant
- Mesh back for breathable comfort
- Pre-curved bill for comfort and protection
- Debossed Filson brass buckle on adjustable strap
- Filson embroidered patch on front
- Made in USA with imported material
- 15-oz. oil finish Tin Cloth
- Wipe or brush clean