Crescent Down Works was founded in 1974 in Seattle. All Crescent Down Works products are made in their factory in Seattle’s Pioneer Square neighbourhood. They're crafted with acute attention to detail and the highest quality materials. Crescent Down Works continues on as a family run business, committed to excellent quality and timeless style.
For 2020, The Great Divide have created a six piece capsule with Crescent Down Works. The Down Shirt is a one of the slimmer garments Crescent Down Works make coming at approximately 5.5 ounces of 700 fill down. The narrow fit makes it a great middle layering piece for colder climates, while still being more than adequate as an outer layer for mild climates.
- Water Resistant 60/40 Cotton/Nylon Shell
- Super Soft 100% Nylon Lining
- 5 oz 700+ Fill Power Ethically-Sourced Goose Down
- Slim Fit
- Left Chest Pocket
- Leather Snap Reinforcement
- Front Snap Closure
- Generally runs one size small
- Made in Seattle, Washington USA