LIMITED-EDITION INDIGO PATCHWORK BEAR
RRL (Double RL) is a high-end fashion brand owned by Ralph Lauren, named after his ranch in Colorado. The brand was launched in 1993 and focuses on vintage-inspired clothing with a rugged and Western aesthetic. The brand's designs often feature intricate details, such as embroidery and hand-painted finishes, that add to the authenticity and uniqueness of each piece.
This patchwork design is made up of various Japanese cotton fabrics that are indigo-dyed and adorned with stripes, polka dots, and the Double RL logo. As the fabrics are arranged differently for each bear, the pattern is distinctive and one-of-a-kind. Additionally, the bear comes with a box that has been numbered by hand, and this particular edition is limited to only 250 units.
- 38.1 cm H x 20.3 cm W. 25.4 cm height when seated.
- Shell: cotton. Fill: polyester.
- Spot clean.
- Comes with a hand-numbered box.
- Edition of 250.
- Each pattern will be unique from bear to bear.
- This product is not a toy and is intended for use by adults for decoration purposes. Keep out of reach of children.
Please note your product may be labelled with US sizing.