Filson specialises in crafting bags and accessories for outdoor pursuits. Still made in it's home town in Seattle, underneath its flagship store, the Filson products are so superior that each piece is guaranteed for life and many are handed down through generations. Each piece of Filson we stock here at The Great Divide is a heritage outfitters staple, effortlessly timeless, hard wearing and only get better with age.
The Filson Short Lined Cruiser is the ideal work jacket for cold, wet weather. Water-repellent, abrasion-resistant oil finish Tin Cloth repels wind, rain and snow while holding up through tough jobs. The dry finish Cover Cloth lining adds light insulating warmth and durability, and synthetic-lined sleeves allow easy on and off. The hip-length hem eliminates excess fabric for snag-free wear. Button-adjustable cuffs and waist for a custom fit.
- Size down, these come up big!
- Metal shank button closure
- 1 slotted utility pocket, 1 flap pocket, 2 handwarmer pockets
- Tab-adjustable cuffs
- Fully lined with durable dry finish Cover Cloth in the body and synthetic lining in the sleeves
- Made of abrasion-resistant, water-repellent oil finish Tin Cloth
- Hip-length hem provides comfort while seated
- Tab-adjustable waist for custom fit