Filson specialises in crafting bags and accessories for outdoor pursuits. Still made in it's home town in Seattle, underneath its flagship store, the Filson products are so superior that each piece is guaranteed for life and many are handed down through generations. Each piece of Filson we stock here at The Great Divide is a heritage outfitters staple, effortlessly timeless, hard wearing and only get better with age.
Insulated with 60g PrimaLoft® Gold to offer our highest warmth-to-weight ratio, the packable Filson Ultralight Vest provides versatile comfort solo or as a mid-layer when the temperature dips. Features a durable 1.5-oz. ripstop nylon shell, soft Moleskin-lined collar and handwarmer pockets.
- 60-gram PrimaLoft® Gold insulation is highly compressible, and retains 98% of its warmth when wet.
- Zip-front closure with fleece-backed zipper guard
- Moleskin cotton-lined collar and handwarmer pockets
- Durable, lightweight 1.5 oz. Cordura® ripstop nylon shell
- Elastic armholes and hem for comfortable fit