To commemorate our 65th anniversary, we are excited to release our limited-issue multi-color version of the iconic Lahaina Sailor shirt. The classic two-color print first introduced in 1968 gets an update using ten color positions and a special "Reyn's 65th" logo next to the nene goose to create this celebratory Aloha shirt. This made in Hawai'i shirt is a must-have for all Spooner collectors.
- Spooner Kloth™ - 55% cotton, 45% polyester
- Classic fit: Cut with a little extra room through the chest and body, with side vent and back box pleat for relaxed comfort.
- Pullover: Classic fit with a popover style 4-button closure.
- Tailored: Trimmer than traditional aloha shirts with rounded shirt tail for a contemporary and modern untucked look.
- Button-down collar
- Print-matched left chest pocket
- Reverse Print
- Wrinkle free; machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Made in Hawaii