Founded in 1988, Ebbets Field Flannels have become renowned for their ability to manufacture exact replicas of genuine mid-Century American sportswear apparel. Inspired by lesser-known independent league teams and dedicated to using original materials and techniques, the brand are committed to staying faithful to original designs. Ebbets Field Flannels has grown to become the finest producer of vintage American baseball attire.
The Atlanta Crackers 1939 Ballcap is an authentic reproduction of the original 1939 Atlanta Crackers ballcap. The Crackers strolled the pastures of Old Poncey and it is hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine navy wool broadcloth, red on white felt "A"
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure