Filson specialises in crafting bags and accessories for outdoor pursuits. Still made in its home town in Seattle, underneath its flagship store, the Filson products are so superior that each piece is guaranteed for life and many are handed down through generations. Each piece of Filson we stock here at The Great Divide is a heritage outfitters staple, effortlessly timeless, hard wearing and only get better with age.
Made to withstand the bumps and scrapes of travel and everyday use, the versatile Filson Dryden Backpack is constructed from 1000-denier Cordura® nylon to be durable and weather-resistant. Features a double-layer reinforced bottom for added durability and a zippered rear panel hiding a padded laptop pocket. Heavy-duty coil zippers help prevent snagging. Finished with Bridle Leather and nylon webbing for multiple convenient carrying options.
- Heavy-duty Cordura® nylon fabric is durable and weather-resistant with double-layer reinforced bottom
- Lined with nylon
- Heavy-duty coil zippers throughout
- Panel-opening zipper provides ease of access to main compartment
- Zippered mesh pocket inside main-compartment; front zippered full-width pocket; front panel-opening pocket with internal organization and key-clip lanyard; side stow pockets; zippered rear panel with padded laptop pocket
- Bridle Leather tabs on shoulder straps for gear attachment; Bridle Leather grab handle