Filson has specialised in “rugged quality” for over a century. Founded in 1897, Filson specialises in crafting bags and accessories for outdoor pursuits. Still made in it's home town in Seattle, underneath its flagship store, the Filson products are so superior that each piece is guaranteed for life and many are handed down through generations. Each piece of Filson we stock here at The Great Divide is a heritage outfitters staple, effortlessly timeless, hard wearing and only get better with age.
The Filson Ballistic Nylon Dryden Briefcase is made of abrasion-resistant Cordora nylon that holds up to heavy use. A padded sleeve fits laptops up to 15", and a trolley strap slides over luggage handles.
- Water-repellent, abrasion-resistant 1,000-denier nylon
- Double layer over bottom for increased durability
- Two large exterior pockets
- Interior slotted patch pockets
- Trolley strap slides over luggage handles