HAWAII ISLANDERS 1961 - YELLOW
Founded in 1988, Ebbets Field Flannels have become renowned for their ability to manufacture exact replicas of genuine mid-Century American sportswear apparel. Inspired by lesser-known independent league teams and dedicated to using original materials and techniques, Ebbets Field Flannels are committed to staying faithful to original designs and have grown to become the finest producer of vintage American baseball attire.
An authentic reproduction of the original 1961 Hawaii Islanders ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth. This cap is built to last a lifetime.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine yellow wool broadcloth with embroidered "H"
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth-backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with a cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure