Filson specialises in crafting bags and accessories for outdoor pursuits. Still made in it's home town in Seattle, underneath its flagship store, the Filson products are so superior that each piece is guaranteed for life and many are handed down through generations. Each piece of Filson we stock here at The Great Divide is a heritage outfitters staple, effortlessly timeless, hard wearing and only get better with age.
An all-season version of the iconic Filson shirt, the Filson Lightweight Alaskan Guide Shirt is made with a 5-oz. cotton that’s pre-washed for a broken-in feel and vintage appearance. A pleated back and relaxed fit provide a full range of motion through the shoulders. This versatile shirt is built to last through years of wearing.
- Button-front closure
- 2 chest flap pockets
- Adjustable button-closure cuffs
- Pleated back for ease of movement in shoulders
- Made with midweight, breathable cotton
- Fabric is pre-washed for comfort and unique vintage appearance
- Fully machine washable
- Filson logo on buttons and embroidered on shirt
- Relaxed fit for comfort