Filson specialises in crafting bags and accessories for outdoor pursuits. Still made in it's home town in Seattle, underneath its flagship store, the Filson products are so superior that each piece is guaranteed for life and many are handed down through generations. Each piece of Filson we stock here at The Great Divide is a heritage outfitters staple, effortlessly timeless, hard wearing and only get better with age.
It's the ultimate in all outerwear. The iconic Filson Wool Packer coat is outfitted with two layers of 24-oz. 100% virgin Mackinaw Wool over the shoulders, back and arms, and features Filson's signature Alaskan Guide Flannel lining and a shearling-lined collar. It comes up big, so size down!
- Double-layer Mackinaw Wool cape over shoulders, back and arms
- New Zealand sheepskin shearling lining on collar
- Soft, warm Alaskan Guide Flannel lining
- Four front pockets, slotted utility patch pocket and full-width back pocket
- Longer cut with rear gusset for added coverage
- Made in the USA