Filson specialises in crafting bags and accessories for outdoor pursuits. Still made in it's home town in Seattle, underneath its flagship store, the Filson products are so superior that each piece is guaranteed for life and many are handed down through generations. Each piece of Filson we stock here at The Great Divide is a heritage outfitters staple, effortlessly timeless, hard wearing and only get better with age.
The iconic Filson Mackinaw Cruiser jacket, patented in 1914. Made of 100% virgin Mackinaw Wool for comfort, natural water-repellency and insulating warmth in any weather conditions. Nine total pockets make this warm jacket ideal for working, hunting and everyday use.
- Size down - these come up big!
- Button-front closure
- 4 flap pockets, 1 slotted patch pocket, 2 handwarmer pockets, 1 dual-entry rear map pocket, 1 interior utility pocket
- Button-adjustable cuffs
- Made with 100% virgin wool
- Classic Cruiser multi-pocket design
- Naturally water-repellent fabric is breathable and pliable