Filson specialises in crafting bags and accessories for outdoor pursuits. Still made in it's home town in Seattle, underneath its flagship store, the Filson products are so superior that each piece is guaranteed for life and many are handed down through generations. Each piece of Filson we stock here at The Great Divide is a heritage outfitters staple, effortlessly timeless, hard wearing and only get better with age.
Filson's heavyweight Mackinaw Jac-Shirt uses the same 100% virgin Mackinaw Wool that’s found on many of our jackets, woven in the Pacific North West by Pendleton. It’s breathable, warm and naturally rain-repellent. Coming with a flannel lining in the body that provides the softness of a shirt while adding even more insulation. The snap front is easy to use while wearing gloves, and a pleated back allows a full range of motion.
- Made in the USA
- Snap-front closure is easy to operate while wearing gloves
- 2 flap pockets, 1 slotted patch pocket, 2 handwarmer pockets
- Flannel-lined, snap-adjustable cuffs
- Made with 100% virgin wool, which is breathable, naturally rain-repellent and very durable
- Lined in soft, insulating cotton flannel
- Handwarmer pockets are lined in flannel
- Built for layering
- Synthetic lining in sleeves for easy on/off over layers