Filson specialises in crafting bags and accessories for outdoor pursuits. Still made in it's home town in Seattle, underneath its flagship store, the Filson products are so superior that each piece is guaranteed for life and many are handed down through generations. Each piece of Filson we stock here at The Great Divide is a heritage outfitters staple, effortlessly timeless, hard wearing and only get better with age.
The Filson Ranger Backpack in Black has been inspired by a vintage forestry pack. Made using Rugged Twill, the Ranger Backpack features a cotton-lined interior, removable wool zipper pouch and interior divider for organization of stowed gear. A top expansion panel with drawcord closure allows varying levels of fullness when packed, while a storm flap with Bridle Leather buckle closure will keep your gear protected from rain and dirt. The padded shoulder straps have webbing daisy chains, and a padded back offers comfort even when carrying it all day long.
- Cinch-down drawcord top closure with buckle storm flap
- 1 interior stow pocket, 1 interior snap-removable wool zipper pouch
- Padded back for comfort
- Padded shoulder straps with double D-ring adjustment
- Shoulder straps have webbing daisy chain for attaching carabiner clips and accessories
- Interior divider for documents; sized for a laptop or tablet up to 43cm wide
- Drawcord top skirt allows pack to be stuffed as needed, for variable levels of fullness
- Interior is lined with cotton for extra protection
- 36cm W x 46cm H x 15cm D - 27L capacity
- 100% cotton Rugged Twill + 10-oz. Antique Tin Cloth + 6-oz. cotton lining + Bridle Leather
- Wipe or brush clean