Grateful Dead Terrapins & Bears Classic Pullover - Natural
Reyn Spooner is stoked to present its newest collaboration celebrating the legendary California band the Grateful Dead. They've combined iconic artwork and graphics with classic Reyn Spooner Aloha to bring you a one-of-a-kind limited-edition release.
Two of the most iconic symbols of the Grateful Dead are the dancing bears and the turtles from the hit album Terrapin Station. These characters come together under the Hawaiian sun in Reyn Spooner’s first ever tie-dye shirt.
- Spooner Kloth™ - 55% cotton, 45% polyester
- Classic fit: Cut with a little extra room through the chest and body, with side vent and back box pleat for relaxed comfort.
- Pullover: Classic fit with a popover style 4-button closure.
- Tailored: Trimmer than traditional aloha shirts with rounded shirt tail for a contemporary and modern untucked look.
- Button-down collar
- Print-matched left chest pocket
- Reverse Print
- Wrinkle free; machine wash cold, tumble dry low