Introducing the Woolrich Outdoor collection. Created by Goldwin for Woolrich, the ‘original outdoor clothing company’, with 180 years of rich heritage and tradition, producing high quality outerwear for men and women since the 1800s. Made using the most technical and innovative fabrics, it is the ultimate in outerwear.
Designed to keep you comfortable on the coldest days, the Greylock Down Jacket is made from abrasion-resistant Cebonner® nylon with a durable water-repellent coating and a pleasant cotton-like feel. Filled with natural duck down for warmth, it features chevron quilting, slanted waist pockets, and a drawstring hood for extra protection from the elements.
- Abrasion-resistant Cebonner® nylon with a durable water-repellent coating
- Chevron quilting
- Insulated with 80/20 duck down
- Fully lined for comfort
- Drawstring hood
- Concealed front fastening
- Slanted waist pockets
- Adjustable cuffs
- Curved hem that’s slightly longer at the back
- Woolrich Outdoor Label logo on the front