RRL (Double RL) is a high-end fashion brand owned by Ralph Lauren, named after his ranch in Colorado. The brand was launched in 1993 and focuses on vintage-inspired clothing with a rugged and Western aesthetic. The brand's designs often feature intricate details, such as embroidery and hand-painted finishes, that add to the authenticity and uniqueness of each piece.
This is a collection of six coasters that have been crafted using handwoven wool-and-cotton jacquard and finished with vegetable-tanned cowhide trim. The Double RL logo is woven into the center of each coaster, and a hand-tooled leather holder is included for storage. The set is delivered in a distinctively designed box.
- Comes with six coasters and a holder.
- Individual coaster dimensions: 10.1 cm diam.
- "RRL" woven in the centre of each coaster.
- Microfibre base.
- Shell: wool, cotton. Base: polyester. Trim and holder: leather.
- Wipe clean with a dry cloth.