HOMESTEAD GRAYS VINTAGE INSPIRED BALLCAP - WHITE
Founded in 1988, Ebbets Field Flannels have become renowned for their ability to manufacture exact replicas of genuine mid-Century American sportswear apparel. Inspired by lesser-known independent league teams and dedicated to using original materials and techniques, Ebbets Field Flannels are committed to staying faithful to original designs and have grown to become the finest producer of vintage American baseball attire.
Inspired by the original 1945 Homestead Grays ballcap. This collection takes some of EFF'S favorite styles and reimagines them as a key piece of your everyday uniform. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth, this cap is built to last a lifetime.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine white wool broadcloth with black felt "G" on the front
- Standard visor in black wool with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth-backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with a cotton sweatband
- Black "GRAYS" embroidered lettering on the back
- Black embroidered EFF logo on the left side
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure