INDIGO PATCHWORK LINEN-BLEND CARDIGAN
RRL (Double RL) is a high-end fashion brand owned by Ralph Lauren, named after his ranch in Colorado. The brand was launched in 1993 and focuses on vintage-inspired clothing with a rugged and Western aesthetic. The brand's designs often feature intricate details, such as embroidery and hand-painted finishes, that add to the authenticity and uniqueness of each piece.
This knitwear is made of indigo-dyed linen, cotton, and mulberry silk yarns, featuring over 60 hand-repaired patches and whipstitched details. It has been specially washed to give it a timeworn appearance and texture, and features genuine horn buttons.
- Size medium has a 66.7 cm body length, a 44.5 cm shoulder, a 104.1 cm chest and a 62.9 cm sleeve length. Sleeve length changes 1.3 cm between sizes.
- Shawl collar. Five-button placket. Genuine horn buttons.
- Long sleeves.
- Two front waist patch pockets.
- Twill reinforcement on the back yoke.
- Shell: 74% linen, 13% cotton, 9% mulberry silk, 4% other fibres. Interior trim: 51% cupro, 49% cotton.
- Hand wash or dry clean.