RRL (Double RL) is a high-end fashion brand owned by Ralph Lauren, named after his ranch in Colorado. The brand was launched in 1993 and focuses on vintage-inspired clothing with a rugged and Western aesthetic. The brand's designs often feature intricate details, such as embroidery and hand-painted finishes, that add to the authenticity and uniqueness of each piece.
Indigo-dyed patches with 19th-century-inspired patterns quilted together. Authentic runoff chain-stitched construction on the side seams based on workshirts from the '20s and '30s. Heavily washed to create a unique vintage look. Limited production run.
- Size medium has a 76.2 cm back body length, a 47.6 cm shoulder, a 111.8 cm chest and an 88.3 cm sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the centre back of the neck and changes 2.5 cm between sizes.
- Point collar. Buttoned placket.
- Long sleeves with buttoned barrel cuffs.
- Two chest buttoned pockets.
- Authentic runoff chain-stitched construction on the side seams. Muslin trim at the interior.
- 100% cotton.
- Machine washable.
- Dyed with true indigo, which may rub off onto fabrics, leather, and upholstery.
Please note your product may be labelled with US sizing.