LOGO FLEECE HOODIE - FADED NAVY
RRL (Double RL) is a high-end fashion brand owned by Ralph Lauren, named after his ranch in Colorado. The brand was launched in 1993 and focuses on vintage-inspired clothing with a rugged and Western aesthetic. The brand's designs often feature intricate details, such as embroidery and hand-painted finishes, that add to the authenticity and uniqueness of each piece.
Crafted from a cotton-blend fleece, this hoodie bears the Double RL Ranch logo on its front. To enhance its softness, it has been washed.
- Size medium has a 67.3 cm front body length, a 50.8 cm shoulder, a 109.2 cm chest and an 85.7 cm sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the centre of the back of the neck and changes 2.5 cm between sizes.
- Drawstring hood. Rib-knit V-inset.
- Long sleeves with rib-knit cuffs. Kangaroo pocket. Rib-knit hem.
- "RRL" printed at the centre front.
- Ralph Lauren partners with Better Cotton™ to improve cotton farming globally.
- Better Cotton trains farmers to use water efficiently, care for the health of soil and natural habitats, reduce use of the most harmful chemicals and implement the principles of decent work.
- This product is sourced via a mass balance system and therefore may not contain Better Cotton.
- 81% cotton, 19% polyester. Machine washable. Imported.
Please note your product may be labelled with US sizing.