LOGO MESH TRUCKER CAP - NAVY/INDIGO
RRL (Double RL) is a high-end fashion brand owned by Ralph Lauren, named after his ranch in Colorado. The brand was launched in 1993 and focuses on vintage-inspired clothing with a rugged and Western aesthetic. The brand's designs often feature intricate details, such as embroidery and hand-painted finishes, that add to the authenticity and uniqueness of each piece.
The front of this hat is decorated with wool felt patches, while the bill is made from indigo denim. It features an adjustable back strap and the signature green underbrim.
- Indigo denim seamed bill. Signature green underbrim. Six-panel construction. Interior sweatband. Adjustable snapped back strap.
- Felt "RRL", eagle and lightning-bolt patches on the front. Felt leaves appliquéd on the bill.
- 57.8 cm inner circumference.
- Ralph Lauren partners with Better Cotton™ to improve cotton farming globally.
- Better Cotton trains farmers to use water efficiently, care for the health of soil and natural habitats, reduce use of the most harmful chemicals and implement the principles of decent work.
- This product is sourced via a mass balance system and therefore may not contain Better Cotton.
- Shell: 100% polyester. Bill: 100% cotton. Appliqué: 100% wool. Hand wash. Imported.
Please note your product may be labelled with US sizing.