Mini 50th State Floral Classic Pullover - Dark Blue
MINI 50th STATE FLORAL
This print was first introduced in 1981 and was an instant classic. Rows of horizontally placed hibiscus flowers dancing over open ground.
- Spooner KlothTM - 55% cotton, 45% polyester
- Classic fit button front: Cut with a little extra room through the chest and body, with side vent and back box pleat for relaxed comfort.
- Pullover: Classic fit with a popover style 4-button closure.
- Tailored fit: Trimmer than traditional aloha shirts with rounded shirt tail for a contemporary and modern untucked look.
- Button-down collar
- Print-matched left chest pocket
- Reverse Print
- Wrinkle free; machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Designed in Hawaii