NEW YORK ROVERS VINTAGE BALLCAP - ROYAL BLUE
Founded in 1988, Ebbets Field Flannels have become renowned for their ability to manufacture exact replicas of genuine mid-Century American sportswear apparel. Inspired by lesser-known independent league teams and dedicated to using original materials and techniques, Ebbets Field Flannels are committed to staying faithful to original designs and have grown to become the finest producer of vintage American baseball attire.
Inspired by wool caps worn by goalkeepers into the 1940s. Hand-sewn from wool. This cap is built to last a lifetime.
The Rovers began to play in the EAHL in 1935 and continued through 1965. Games were played in the old Madison Square Gardens on 8th Avenue.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine royal blue wool broadcloth, cream felt shield emblem with embroidery
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth-backed buckram crown
- Adjustable size comes with a leather strap and antiqued brass closure.
- Satin taping with a cotton sweatband
- Cream embroidered EHL logo on the right side