RETRO BOARDIN' CLASSIC PULLOVER - VALLARTA BLUE
The gentle and glassy waves found at Launiupoko in Maui are ideally suited for classic longboarding. Visiting the beach here, you’ll see surfers riding boards made by master shapers as they gracefully cross step and hang 10. The boards hand-painted and showcased in this print were inspired by early designs made by Hobie Alter, one of pioneers of surfboard shaping.
- Spooner Kloth™ - 55% cotton, 45% polyester
- Classic fit: Cut with a little extra room through the chest and body, with side vent and back box pleat for relaxed comfort.
- Pullover: Classic fit with a popover style 4-button closure.
- Tailored: Trimmer than traditional aloha shirts with rounded shirt tail for a contemporary and modern untucked look.
- Button-down collar
- Print-matched left chest pocket
- Reverse Print
- Wrinkle free; machine wash cold, tumble dry low