There’s legendary history and Hawaiian heritage stitched into every Reyn Spooner garment. Created in 1961, the story of Reyn Spooner began when someone showed him an inside-out shirt sewn by a local bartender/surfer in Hawaii. By combining the inside-out method with his own eye for more sophisticated prints and paired it with the classic tailoring of an oxford cloth shirt. Combining surfer “cool” with Ivy League traditionalism, the world's iconic Hawaiian shirts are now available at The Great Divide.
Deep Sea Jive is Reyn Spooner's fun print for the seeason. The playful under water print takes inspiration from Jules Verne's Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea and vintage Japanese comics.
- Button Front Tailored Fit
- Full button front closure
- Button-down collar
- Short sleeve
- Print-matched left chest pocket
- Rounded shirt tail for a contemporary untucked look
- Reverse Print
- Spooner KlothTM - 55% cotton, 45% polyester
- Wrinkle free; machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Designed in Hawaii