SLIM FIT CHAMBRAY WESTERN SHIRT - DAVEY WASH
RRL (Double RL) is a high-end fashion brand owned by Ralph Lauren, named after his ranch in Colorado. The brand was launched in 1993 and focuses on vintage-inspired clothing with a rugged and Western aesthetic. The brand's designs often feature intricate details, such as embroidery and hand-painted finishes, that add to the authenticity and uniqueness of each piece.
These jeans have a straight fit and are fashioned from 10.75 oz. Japanese selvedge denim. They boast vintage-inspired accents and are reinforced at the knees. The jeans have a button fly and have been Sanforized® to decrease the possibility of shrinkage. They are available for a limited production run.
- Western Fit: Double RL's slimmest shirt silhouette. Cut trim through the body and the sleeves.
- Size medium has a 76.2 cm back body length, a 45 cm shoulder, a 108.6 cm chest and an 88.3 cm sleeve length. Sleeve length changes 2.5 cm between sizes.
- Point collar with a metal button on the front. Snapped placket.
- Long sleeves with snapped barrel cuffs. Western-style yoke.
- Two chest snapped pockets. Boot-stitch embroidery on the pockets.
- Machine washable.
- Dyed with indigo, which may rub off onto fabrics, leather and upholstery.