This commemorative print is a celebration of Star Wars™: Episode IV A New Hope (1977) and of Star Wars™: Episode V – The Empire Strikes Back (1980), with a focus on scenery in a far-off galaxy. Some of the more memorable scenes are depicted, such as “let the Wookiee™ win”, escape from the trash compactor, and the duel between Obi-Wan Kenobi™ and Darth Vader™. May the Force be with you!
- © & ™Lucasfilm Ltd.
- Spooner Kloth™ - 55% cotton, 45% polyester
- Classic fit: Cut with a little extra room through the chest and body, with side vent and back box pleat for relaxed comfort.
- Pullover: Classic fit with a popover style 4-button closure.
- Tailored: Trimmer than traditional aloha shirts with rounded shirt tail for a contemporary and modern untucked look.
- Button-down collar
- Print-matched left chest pocket
- Reverse Print
- Wrinkle free; machine wash cold, tumble dry low