Do sumo wrestlers surf? In the world of Reyn Spooner, of course! The waves featured in the print are inspired by the famous 19th century wood-block print, “The Great Wave off Kanagawa”, the first of 36 prints in the series “Thirty Six Views of Mt Fuji”, by Hokusai
- Spooner Kloth™ - 55% cotton, 45% polyester
- Classic fit: Cut with a little extra room through the chest and body, with side vent and back box pleat for relaxed comfort.
- Pullover: Classic fit with a popover style 4-button closure.
- Tailored: Trimmer than traditional aloha shirts with rounded shirt tail for a contemporary and modern untucked look.
- Button-down collar
- Print-matched left chest pocket
- Reverse Print
- Wrinkle free; machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Designed in Hawaii