Archive Print, 1985. Never printed on Spooner Kloth™ before, this floral print was one of our most popular shirts in the 80s and is named after the largest city of Bora Bora Island.
- Spooner Kloth™ - 55% cotton, 45% polyester
- Classic fit: Cut with a little extra room through the chest and body, with side vent and back box pleat for relaxed comfort.
- Pullover: Classic fit with a popover style 4-button closure.
- Tailored: Trimmer than traditional aloha shirts with rounded shirt tail for a contemporary and modern untucked look.
- Button-down collar
- Print-matched left chest pocket
- Reverse Print
- Wrinkle free; machine wash cold, tumble dry low