Introducing the Woolrich Outdoor collection. Created by Goldwin for Woolrich, the ‘original outdoor clothing company’, with 180 years of rich heritage and tradition, producing high quality outerwear for men and women since the 1800s. Made using the most technical and innovative fabrics, it is the ultimate in outerwear.
Designed with the shifting weather and temperature changes in mind – the Woolrich Outdoor Greylock Down Shirt, fuses utilitarian design with comfort and functionality. It's crafted from abrasion-resistant Cebonner® nylon with a durable water-repellent coating and a pleasant cotton-like feel. Filled with natural duck down for warmth, it features subtle chevron quilting, slanted waist pockets, and details drawn from the traditional menswear shirting that lend it an urban edge.
- Abrasion-resistant Cebonner® nylon with a durable water-repellent coating
- Insulated with 80/20 duck down
- Subtle chevron quilting
- Classic pointed collar
- Fastens with snap buttons
- Slanted waist pockets
- Curved hem that’s slightly longer at the back
- Woolrich Outdoor Label logo on the chest
- Woolrich lettering embroidered on the sleeve