RRL (Double RL) is a high-end fashion brand owned by Ralph Lauren, named after his ranch in Colorado. The brand was launched in 1993 and focuses on vintage-inspired clothing with a rugged and Western aesthetic. The brand's designs often feature intricate details, such as embroidery and hand-painted finishes, that add to the authenticity and uniqueness of each piece.
Classic-fitting trousers made from wide-wale cotton corduroy. Fabric was custom-developed by a storied mill in France that specialises in corduroy cloth. French workwear-inspired repairs. Contrasting corduroy patches. Inspired by field trousers from the 1940s. Washed for added softness.
- Classic fit with a straight leg and long rise.
- Size 32W has a 31.1 cm rise and a 47 cm leg opening.
- Belt loops. Button fly with a buttoned closure. American-made metal buttons.
- Two front angled pockets. Right hip coin pocket. Back left welt pocket. Back right buttoned pocket.
- 100% cotton. Machine washable. Imported.