STRAIGHT FIT SELVEDGE JEAN - ONCE WASHED
RRL (Double RL) is a high-end fashion brand owned by Ralph Lauren, named after his ranch in Colorado. The brand was launched in 1993 and focuses on vintage-inspired clothing with a rugged and Western aesthetic. The brand's designs often feature intricate details, such as embroidery and hand-painted finishes, that add to the authenticity and uniqueness of each piece.
Crafted in the USA using 434 g Japanese selvedge denim, these jeans are tailored with a straight-leg profile. A bespoke dark indigo hue has been created exclusively for Double RL. The jeans are hand-finished, and undergo a clean-water rinse and bake-drying process. Moreover, they are Sanforized® to minimize the potential for shrinkage.
- Straight Fit: a regular rise and a straight leg.
- Hand-set chain-stitched waistband with inserted belt loops for added durability. Button fly with our signature buttoned closure ensures a consistent fit through years of wear
- Five-pocket styling with authentic washers and rivets. Selvedge coin pocket. "RRL" embroidery on the coin pocket. Heavy twill pocket lining.
- Leather "RRL"-debossed logo label on the back right waist.
- Dry clean or wash inside out.
- 100% cotton.
- Machine washable. For best results, wear 90 days without washing.
- Made in USA. Japanese denim.
Please note your product may be labelled with US sizing.