WINGED-LOGO BASECALL CAP - FADED RED
RRL (Double RL) is a high-end fashion brand owned by Ralph Lauren, named after his ranch in Colorado. The brand was launched in 1993 and focuses on vintage-inspired clothing with a rugged and Western aesthetic. The brand's designs often feature intricate details, such as embroidery and hand-painted finishes, that add to the authenticity and uniqueness of each piece.
This ball cap is a fitted style crafted from cotton twill and adorned with a flight-inspired logo patch on the front. It also features a signature green underbrim and has been garment-dyed and washed to achieve a vintage appearance.
- Seamed bill. Signature green underbrim.
- Six-panel construction. Ventilating embroidered eyelets.
- Winged "RRL" logo patch at the front.
- Adjustable snapped back strap.
- 57.8 cm inner circumference.
- Dry clean.
Please note your product may be labelled with US sizing.