RRL (Double RL) is a high-end fashion brand owned by Ralph Lauren, named after his ranch in Colorado. The brand was launched in 1993 and focuses on vintage-inspired clothing with a rugged and Western aesthetic. The brand's designs often feature intricate details, such as embroidery and hand-painted finishes, that add to the authenticity and uniqueness of each piece.
Crafted from cotton denim that has been dyed with indigo, this hat features a flight-inspired logo patch on the front and the brand's signature green underbrim. It also comes with an adjustable back strap for a comfortable fit.
- Seamed brim. Signature green underbrim. Six-panel construction. Ventilating embroidered eyelets. Twill sweatband. Adjustable snapped back strap.
- Embroidered winged-"RRL" patch on the front.
- 57.8 cm inner circumference.
- Ralph Lauren partners with Better Cotton™ to improve cotton farming globally.
- Better Cotton trains farmers to use water efficiently, care for the health of soil and natural habitats, reduce use of the most harmful chemicals and implement the principles of decent work.
- This product is sourced via a mass balance system and therefore may not contain Better Cotton.
- 100% cotton. Hand wash. Imported.
- Visit corporate.RalphLauren.com/citizenship-create-timeless-style for more information on Ralph Lauren's sustainability initiatives.
- Dyed with true indigo, which may rub off onto fabrics, leather and upholstery.
Please note your product may be labelled with US sizing.